Cs - 'Devil Mutant' Cs - 'Devil Mutant'

Wow. Them hits are kinda overpowering, I feel like there's a lot going on in this song that I can't really hear because of them. What organ I could hear sounded nice, and the drums are pretty nice too! I think even just ten or fifteen minutes could make this song a lot better.

Csucskos responds:

Thanks you for this nice review.
It's my first. :D
OK I did some changes (not too much) because there were many many things under the hits.

Kraid Kraid

I really do want to like this, but the melody/lead synth part sounds a little off time. Otherwise a great arragement!

Saharadon responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Now that you mention it it kind of does, I might mess around with it and see if I can make it sound more on time. I think it's the type of strings I was using

The Rose Wall The Rose Wall

Nice! Not hugely amazing, but it's solid. I'd be proud if I made it, you should be too!

angerbunny responds:

Yeah, I'm still working on it, yanno? Hopefully it gets better from here! Thanks for the feedback!

Sysmo Sysmo

DUDE. Get scouted. Regardless of the tiny things wrong, this is amazing. Way better than I could hope to do.

Indigo Rain - Blossom Indigo Rain - Blossom

You're doing new things while keeping/developing your style! Very nice, it's different, but if I heard it I would think, "Oh, that sounds like rainwave!" I like that odd little synth.

Indigorain responds:

Haha, I'm really glad I've kinda kept my own style, great to hear that. As always, thanks for the kind words and support :D

StormV - OLDSPICE StormV - OLDSPICE

Use different beats than fl basic, I need to work on that too. Pretty okayish.

F-777 - Crispyness F-777 - Crispyness

It's so... crispy?

- Crow Machine - Crow Machine

Dat cutoff on the drop... love it!

Indigo Rain - Apologies Indigo Rain - Apologies

Oh. My. God. Never thought I would see your name on the greatest, been your fan since solar vision and the rainwave days, love your music. I'm proud of you man!

Thanks mate, I appreciate the continuous support :D

IR - Static Sound IR - Static Sound

Hey dude, I used to listen to your songs a lot and I came back to check it out and was amazed by the quality. You've made a lot of progress since solar vision!

Indigorain responds:

Thanks mate, glad you're back :D